NovaStar VX4S LED Video Panel Controller
Product Description:NovaStar VX4S LED Video Panel Controller
The NovaStar® VX4S is a professional LED display controller used by the Blizzard IRiS™ R3 LED video panel system. Besides the function of display control, the NovaStar VX4S also features powerful front end processing, so an external scalar is no longer needed. With professional interfaces integrated, the VX4S has excellent image quality and flexible image control to greatly meet the needs of the broadcast industry.
• Provides seamless high-speed switch and fade-in/fade-out effect so as to strengthen and display picture demonstration of professional quality.
• The location and size of PIP can both be adjusted, which can be controlled at will.
• Adopts the Nova G4 engine; the screen is stable and flicker free without scanning lines; the images are excellent and have a good sense of depth.
• Can implement white balance calibration and color gamut mapping based on different features of LEDs used by screens to ensure reproduction of true colors.
• HDMI/external audio input.
• 10bit/8bit HD video source.
• Support multiple controller montage for loading huge screens.
• Supports Nova's new-generation point-by-point correction technology; the correction is fast and efficient.
• Computer software for system configuration is not necessary. The system can be configured using one knob and one button. All can be done just by fingers.
• Adopts an innovative architecture to implement smart configuration; the screen debugging can be completed within 30 seconds; greatly shorten the preparation time on the stage.
• A intuitive CD display interface and clear button light hint simplify the control of the system.