Product Description:Chauvet Lighting VIP Driver
Includes: IEC Power Cord, USB Cable, DVI Cable, 9-pin Serial (M-to-F)
VIP™ Driver is at the heart of the VIP™ video display system, acting as the interface between any DVI or HDMI video source and all MVP™ or PVP™ and C6 video panels via the CHAUVET® LED Studio software (provided free). Rackmountable, it has two signal outputs, each driving up to 655,360 LEDs, which connect via Neutrik® etherCON® to any configuration of the VIP™ panels. It allows media playback, configuration, addressing and remote power control of the panels. It is scalable to link up to 4 units in a single system (5,242,880 LEDs total capacity).
• Required for panel calibration and video conversion to CHAUVET® MVP™ or PVP™ and C6 video panels
• CHAUVET® LED Studio software connects directly to the VIP™ Driver via USB for patching and panel configuration
• Accepts either DVI or HDMI input
• 2 Neutrik® etherCON® outputs (655,360 LEDs capacity each)
• Capable of up to 1,310,720 LEDs and is scalable to link up to 4 units in a single system (5,242,880 LEDs total capacity)